Halloween Forum banner

Huge Dry Erase Board - Ideas?

979 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Icepick
Hi to you all.

I think I may have trained my kids TOO well!

My daughter and her friend carried a very large (4ft x 6ft) whiteboard (dry erase board) home yesterday. It took them half an hour and it's quite heavy. They thought I could do something with it for Halloween.

After doing my best "That's SO AWESOME!!!!" I now can't think what to do with it. I have to do something, as they put so much effort into bringing it but I'm afraid if I just use it to write on, the neighbourhood kids will help me and add something inappropriate.

Any ideas?

Many thanks
Reactions: Sunsh1ne
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Hi to you all.

I think I may have trained my kids TOO well!

My daughter and her friend carried a very large (4ft x 6ft) whiteboard (dry erase board) home yesterday. It took them half an hour and it's quite heavy. They thought I could do something with it for Halloween.

After doing my best "That's SO AWESOME!!!!" I now can't think what to do with it. I have to do something, as they put so much effort into bringing it but I'm afraid if I just use it to write on, the neighbourhood kids will help me and add something inappropriate.

Any ideas?

Many thanks
It sounds awesome. You could use strong magnets positioned at the back and move metal things around at the front like a poltergeist.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.