Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Found the channel and am watching now to see what's featured. The segment says Halloween Decor but they are showing off fudge right now! Do you spread this over your props? The fudge looks good I have to say...but hoping there's really decor shown.

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
On their website right now while watching and see that they already showed off the Gemmy Sassy Witch that sold out at Lowes last year. Not sure how the price compares but she was a popular witch. Assume her more teen-look was what helped make her so popular with today's kids compared to the old hag witches that are more traditional.

Saw a popup that says you can save 15% by joining their email list.

wow Bubble Fogger on display now. Reg 99.95, now 89.95 with free ship and there's 3-pay of 29.98. I remember when bubble foggers first came out and were only 59-69 dollars. They kind of got scarce and then the price seemed to escalate.

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
The red F&I is on now, 19.95 S&H 2.95. SPECIAL EVENT PRICING. will go up after. HSN # 346-625. That's a good price. I have two from GR already or would order now.

last item -- 10-ft long F&I Inflatable spider 99.95 Special Event pricing. S&H 1.95, 4 pay 24.99; Limited quantity. # 366-874.

i think their Special Event Pricing is good for the day? Or until sold out. Not sure though about the time frame. Might be only when the showing is on the air. Only 50-60 left.

They ended the show and said there will be a few more Halloween segments today (so check their website for times--click on the TV tab icon for viewing schedule, set Time Zone). They won't be mentioning the Spider again because its so low quantity so refer to the above info if you need to today.

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
I clicked on their halloween products on the website and some are discounted from GR's pricing, so not a bad deal (although not sure when GR will be having another sale either). When HSN does a Special Event Pricing it's usually pretty good. If you are on a limited budget right now sometimes the split payments are useful. I haven't bought from them in a while but was happy doing so when I did. Usually fast ship and good customer service. Took advantage of the split pay on more expensive items in the past too (I'm a Birkenstock fan and it was great for getting a few pairs at once).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts