Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
My name is Jessica (or jessicrater) and I'm from Tennessee. I discovered this site about a month ago and have been lurking ever since. I figured it was probably about time I joined up. I'm fairly new to decorating for Halloween. My fiance and I bought a house earlier this year and I am dying to put all of the ideas that I have gathered into action and maybe give the trick or treaters a scare or two. I can speak from experience when I say that you never forget that neighbor that went all out for Halloween.

Happy Halloween and I look forward to meeting you all (err y'all?)

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,271 Posts
Howdy back! Where in TN are you? I'm in southern Kentucky, about an hour north of Nashville.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome, Jessicrator..
I agree.. One does not easily forget the neighbour that wanders off to the churchyard with a spade and wheelbarrow at 1am....people do say I have a "lifelike" display, though. ;):D

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture169299-greetings.jpg

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,271 Posts
I live in Murfreesboro, about 30 or so minutes southeast of Nashville :)

And thanks for the wonderful welcomes everyone!
yeah i know murfreesboro. had some friends from high school who went to MTSU.

do you know of any haunted attractions anywhere in the roughly-nearby area? there are a couple up around bowling green (where my girlfriend lives) but we haven't decided yet what's worth checking out and what isn't. would be willing to drive as far as nashville for a really good one. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i know murfreesboro. had some friends from high school who went to MTSU.

do you know of any haunted attractions anywhere in the roughly-nearby area? there are a couple up around bowling green (where my girlfriend lives) but we haven't decided yet what's worth checking out and what isn't. would be willing to drive as far as nashville for a really good one. :)
There are quite a few haunted houses and haunted woods around the Nashville area. I haven't been to very many of them so I can't really say which ones are the greatest. We're thinking about checking out the Sanitarium of Slaughter this year though.

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Jessica! Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the new house! When you were house-hunting was haunt potential a factor? If so, you might be one of us. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, as a child the only outdoor decorations my folks allowed were plain white string lights during Christmas and one jack-o-lantern per child on Halloween. So, haunt potential will always be a factor for me. I need to make up for some lost time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts