Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Im glad I came across this site! Im doing my first yard haunt this year. Wanted to do one for as long as I can remember, just never got around to doing it. I've got little girl now and shes getting old enough to enjoy Halloween so we did a basic yard haunt this year. We've got about 15-20 Tombstones (most are ones we made). I bought 2 700watt foggers and made 2 chillers, but bought the wrong timers so thats not really going to be used this year. This site has given me tons of ideas for next year though! So be on the look out cause I got a year to build the best yard haunt now! I'll add pics of our first one.

Here is what we did to make our yard haunt....

DIY dilapidated fence using $0.97 cent 1x2"s for fence posts and pruned our trees to make the actual fence which looks kinda creepy. At Lowes, you can buy precut styrofoam that comes in a 6 pack of 3/4x13x48" which is perfect for making basic tombstones with minimal cuting. We used more 1x2"s staked in the ground for supports on the tombstones and wrapped them in 30lb fishing line so the wind or would be thieves would have to destroy them if they wanna remove them. I've got a strobe light going with it and 2 blue flood lights. I also have a motion sensor on another strobe light so when somebody walks up to the door, its trigger and the strobe flashes on ground breaker and a flying creepy clown. I also mixed a track that consists of 2 midnight syndicate songs along with some halloween sound effects with a goat sound effect thrown in for fun, hahaha. I'll add that to for download if anybody wants to hear it.

Click here to download the track...

The "orb" in this pic just gives an authentic look, hahaha!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome! Nice Pictures! :]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts