Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Garthgoyle. That handle reminds me of the 70s Gargoyles film. It was cheap and dumb but as a kid I enjoyed it. Need to see if I can find it on DVD.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings Laredo.
How nice of you to join us..

Welcome to insanity central.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, Hallorenescene and Bobzilla. There was a Gargoyles animated series on TV in the 90s. I remember seeing a couple of episodes and thinking it was good. In addition, there was an unrelated made for tv movie in 1972 that starred a few notable actors, like Scott Glenn and Bernie Casey, and it marked a major early film effort by the late and great makeups effects master, Stan Winston. It was somewhat cheesy, but the sincere efforts of these people and others involved gave the film some legitimacy. I'm a huge fan of anything 'Zilla, too!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, Goblin!

In the words of Jack Prelutsky:

"There's a goblin as green as a goblin can be, and it's sitting outside, looking at me"

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, Junit. That sounds like awesome weather. I always enjoy visiting regions with more civilized climates this time of year. I called to get the temp here yesterday and they said it was 107! I think their sensor must have been on a roof or something, as to me it only felt like 98, tops.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts