Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Matthew and I am 31 years old. I am originally from Las Vegas, NV and lived there for 26 years of my life before moving to Texas. I am a Christian and my faith is my rock and cornerstone and I would not be where I am if it wasn’t for it. I am the oldest of 7 children. I am married to my soul mate, best friend, and fellow Halloween lover Reichal. I am a father of 3 crazy kids Samantha, Gabriel, and my newest Olivia. They are my world and isn’t anything I would not due for any of them.
I am an actual real life Ghostbuster (minus the proton pack). I have been a paranormal investigator for the past 12 years. I have been featured in magazines on TV and radio and even in a book called Welcome to Haunted Las Vegas about me and my team. I have a team here in the Houston area of Texas where we actively work with and help people who think there home is haunted.
The other big thing in my life is Halloween and my neighborhood has named me Pumpkin King. My family has been doing some sort of home haunt since the early 90s and I have taken the helm and have been doing them on my own and with wife and kids for 13 years now. We have the motto of “Go big or Go Home” and we get bigger every year. I would love to take my haunt to the next level and become a professional haunter.
I look forward to not only learning from those who share but share what I know as well.
Happy Hauntings
Matthew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts