Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name is mike,im 59 yrs old and i caught the haunt bug last year.im a service tech for a local Ford dealer.my wife of 22yrs thinks im crazy spending alot of money on halloween stuff when we only get a few.my axworthy sewing machine motor fried last year,this year i beefed it up with a treadmill motor that will fly them to the moon!this is an awesome site and im really glad to be here.thanks.:D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome to HF! Don't worry about your wife, it might take a while, but she will probably catch the bug too... heavens knows, I did!

So... I have this problem with a 1998 Ford Taurus.... haha, just kidding! Glad you're here! :D

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a note,i work for ford but i dont own any.she is warming up the more stuff i build,im in the middle of a fire breathing dragon right now,she really likes that.

C

·
0 Posts
Welcome, mickkell!!! I own a Ford (mustang), but don't work on any!

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Hi Mike and welcome to the forum. I've always loved Halloween but really have gotten into it over the past decade or so.... it's never too late IMHO! Happy Haunting!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome darling glad you found your way here:p

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome to HF! Don't worry about your wife, it might take a while, but she will probably catch the bug too... heavens knows, I did!

So... I have this problem with a 1998 Ford Taurus.... haha, just kidding! Glad you're here! :D
WOW Dixie you caught a bug what kind...... oh oops
Sorry

WELCOME MIKE

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
Hi Mike,
Welcome. I have been a haunter for about 12 years, but only gotten into it seriously about 9 years ago. My husband of 21 years never quite got it. He spent lots of time telling me how my projects were NOT going to work. And when they didn't he didn't understand why instead of quitting I would sit in the garage for hours staring at the project trying to re-think it. So I started occasionally asking his help and advice, even if I didn't need it (or want it). Now, he has gotten more supportive of my addiction. And I do have to call it an addiction, because face it...it's only March and we are already on the Halloween forum looking for projects. LOL Not only is he more supportive, but last year he actually helped me build some props and came up with ideas for new ones. So maybe there is hope for your wife too. I also can't wait to see your dragon. That's not a common prop. Be sure to post lots of pics.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Mike.
Ford....is that an acronym for "Found On Road Dead"??:D

Welcome to the Forum pal, you'll have a great time here!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts