Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I`m an old "Spooker" from way back. I`ve loved Halloween since I was a kid ..... and that was a looooong time ago as I am now %$#@....... uh 54 ..... I think.
I graduated Gupton-Jones College of Mortuary Science back in the 70`s and worked as a Mortician for several years before making a drastic career change.
For the past 25 years or so I have been traveling the country as a musician. Quite a change !!
But my love for the macabre has never waned.
I`ve been lurking here for some time now and have gained a wealth of knowledge. There are some seriously talented folks on this forum and I look forward to interacting with you in the future.
Keep up the good work Guys and Gals.

Happy Spooking,
FeelNecro

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Stay away from me as I'm not ready to go yet haha

Welcome :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the welcomes !!

I`ll be the last one to let ya down ......... sorry ...... an old mortician joke LOL

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome!! Ooooh, a real mortician... I can't even imagine the perspective you have on all of this! :D

Glad you are here!
Thanks Dixie.

Yeah, it`s been a long time since I worked in the funeral biz but it could be rather interesting at times.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome FeelNecro:) Glad you decided to join our spooky clan of devilish spirits. A mortician eh, we must talk sometime:) Yep I'd agree from Mortician to Musician is quiet the change, but then again having a true love for the macabre is highly interconnected to music in many ways.
There are indeed many highly talented souls that roam here, I'm sure you'll love being apart of the family, look forward to sharing a mutual love for all things macabre and chattin with you.

Don't know if you've ever heard of this band, they're one of my Favorites, thought you might actually enjoy them:)
YouTube - Nox Arcana - The Awakening

YouTube - Circus Diabolique - Nox Arcana

YouTube - Nox Arcana - Castle Dracula

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome FeelNecro:) Glad you decided to join our spooky clan of devilish spirits. A mortician eh, we must talk sometime:) Yep I'd agree from Mortician to Musician is quiet the change, but then again having a true love for the macabre is highly interconnected to music in many ways.
There are indeed many highly talented souls that roam here, I'm sure you'll love being apart of the family, look forward to sharing a mutual love for all things macabre and chattin with you.

Don't know if you've ever heard of this band, they're one of my Favorites, thought you might actually enjoy them:)
YouTube - Nox Arcana - The Awakening

YouTube - Circus Diabolique - Nox Arcana

YouTube - Nox Arcana - Castle Dracula
Thanks Dutchess
I`ve just been checking out Nox Arcana and I like them. Interesting music indeed. I love the artwork too!
Would love to chat with you anytime.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hey FeelNecro, well if you liked what you heard and what little artwork you saw on those video's may I welcome you too: The Nox Arcana world. Joseph Vargo and William Piotrowski are simply put " Pure gothic Royalty" in my eyes. Amazing composers of the Macabre on a exquisite level:) I'll be sure to send you more on them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts