Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im wundering how you guys would do a werewolf just starting to tranform like wearing elastic ankel no pocket sweatpants and tennishoes still on werewolf costume were like the feet pop out the front of the tennishoes and like the sweatpants sorta stay intacked around one of the pant leges like hes starting to change or somthing like that and wearing a hoodie sweatshirt bulgeding back

·
Registered
9 Posts
You know, even the cooler forms of werewolves I have seen usually use like a red and black plaid shirt... and then tattered jeans...

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,184 Posts
Well, I am not entirely sure what you are asking but I'll give it a shot at giving you a possible answer.

They sell werewolf feet at most Halloween stores and to make it look like the feet are breaking through the shoes you would first need to get tennis shoes that you don't mind ripping apart and said monster feet.
Take a razor blade or a knife and cut the seams in the front of the shoe to lift the toe area, and if you want the sides, away from the shoe rubber. Who knows you may just use the toes of the monster feet.
Then fit the monster feet into the opened part of the shoe. you are probably going to need to trim the back of the monster feet off so you can put the shoe on later. If so, cut off small sections until it fits the way you want it to.
After fitting the monster feet into the opened shoe area, proceed to hot glue, or some other strong bonding glue, and glue the top on the shoe onto the monster feet while it is in the place you want it.
After that, see that it fits. You can also rip up the shoes a bit to make it look like the feet popped out and tore them up.

As for the bulging back, take some open cell foam or something similar, cut it into the shape you want and glue it to a t-shirt that you can wear under your hoodie.

I hope that helps you out!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
You could get some faux fur from JoAnns or Hancocks and glue it to old tennis shoes. Some air bubble packing in your hoodie would be light for a bulging back.

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
the Dogman has the right idea for the feet. For the cloths make tears in various places and put fur underniegth so it pocks through. Then were a sack or backpack under the cloths to make the back look like it is bulging. The sack or backpack sould be full of cloths to give that bulging look. Makeup and prostisis can give the look of muscles bulging in tranformation

1 - 5 of 5 Posts