Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it's halloween, and you are giving candy to all the kids who come to your home trick or treating. However, one child comes dressed in a Santa Claus Costume. It's a random thought, but possible! So, what would you do if you saw the Halloween Santa?

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
give them candy like any other ToT

they dressed up and came out so they deserve it.

and i suspect a teenager or a christmas obsessed lil kid doing it too :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
I actually ran into a dad with a little boy who was looking for a santa suit for Halloween. He said his kid wanted to be santa because him and his friends were doing a Nightmare before Christmas theme. His sister was playing Sally, and one of his friends were being Jack.

Personally, I would have been Mr. Oogie Boogie. :)

-Handy_Haunter

·
Registered
26 Posts
Seems legit to me... It may not be scary-- it may not be traditional-- but a costume it is, nonetheless.

I think I'd rather see a kid dressed like Santa than have to suffer through one more dime-store Spiderman with a plastic mask held on by a rubber band... lol

I'd be tempted to run and grab a Christmas bow and stick it to a full-size Snickers bar before I gave it to him.

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
i saw a santa and mrs clause at a halloween party.

made me think of this thread.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Give them candy. Some people find santa to be scary. Or they love Christmas.... maybe they didn't have any other costumes lying around...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts