Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to know how everyone's Friday the 13th Weekend is going or to see if anybodys plans worked out?..

I myself had a great time watching the movies parts 1 thru 4 so far last night and plan to watch many others tonight starting in a short while.

So please share some of your current plans or events that may have already took place to "Celebrate" this day and/or weekend! :D

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Thanks for asking, but I don't think that cleaning up after and attempting to prevent customers from stealing counts as plans working out:rolleyes: I seriously hope that others are having a much better weekend.

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
This wasn't planned prior but my family and I have been sitting outside beside a fire with the neighbours for the last 2 nights. Enjoying cold beverages and good company...life is good. :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Considering the 13th was my last day of work after having found out on Tuesday that my company is shutting down, I'm doing nothing but trying to find work. LOL Hope everyone else is having more fun.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Without going into too much detail...it stunk.

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My family and I shared a great weekend and celebrated with watching all the entire Friday the 13th series! It was fun but I am officially tired of popcorn and raisinets! Sorry to hear this weekend was not all it was cracked up to be for others! Maybe next Friday the 13th may be better for ya! Thanks for sharing the events everyone! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts