Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our theme this year is Scary Tales/Unhappily Everafter, What would be a good 'Fairy tale' for Donna??? I'm Stumped?

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
I would dress her like Little Red Riding Hood , holding a severed wolfs head.

Is this Donna the Dead the full body one or just the head? If so I'd use Sychoclown's basic idea but use a wolf with Donna the Dead's head in his jaws. You did say unhappily everafter and twisting the story of Red Riding Hood this way would fulfill that fairy tale since she got away before.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
I would dress her like Little Red Riding Hood , holding a severed wolfs head.
I love that idea!!! Or you could dress her as a twisted Alice In Wonderland, Hair with light blue ribbon, Alice dress, Maybe a knife and a dead stuffed Rabbit??? LOL! Either one should work well I think:)

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
Another fairy tale--Goldie Locks and the Three Bears might fit with Donna the Dead in full body. I seem to recall she was in kind of a nightgown?? Maybe she could be bear kill in the "just right" of three beds.

Love this idea you have Natascha. This sounds like really "fractured" fairy tales. How perfect for Halloween.

·
Registered
191 Posts
How about a take on Cinderella? For an Unhappily everafter, she didn't escape her awful stepmother and stepsisters and has been chained to a wall ever since forced back into a subservient existence chock full of abuse, slave labor, and misery; or something along those lines. Sounds like a great theme, by the way. Let us know what you come up with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts