Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
oh wow, i get all my stuff there and must have overlooked it are never seen it in action, those are great, may have to get a couple, thanx

·
Witch Of The West Coast
1,752 Posts
There are all kinds of haunters on this forum. From people that have a couple inflatables to those who do professional haunts. So, I'm sure that any tutorials would be great! I personally like tips or tricks of the trade. Things we can do to take everyday things or common props and turn them into one of a kind props! Or learning inexpensive ways to enhance my haunt. I'm sure other people would prefer other types of videos but since you asked, I thought I would throw my two cents in. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hey guys!! Here are a few episode of Hauntventures! In these episodes we give you a small taste of our experience at Midwest Haunters Convention 2011. We had a BLAST and can't wait to have our team with us for the 2012 convention!!!! We also show you some cheap and quick DIY mouldy walls for some panels in your haunted house, as well as give you a walkthrough of the progress of the CarnEvil Manor sewing room as we were preparing to take the haunt to some summer festivals as a promotion for our October 2011 haunted house. Thanks for watching and let us know what you would like to see!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hey everyone!! Here are a few more episodes of Hauntventures. In these episodes, we show you how we made a really affordable and unique static prop for a room in one of the haunted houses at the Powerhouse of Terror in Toronto, Canada. We also take you with us as we check out some yard sales in search of some scary new props. Episode 47 has some great how-to tips on building a quality DIY drop down window for your haunt. Thanks for watching and let us know what you think!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hello everyone! We have a couple more episodes of Hauntventures here for you. Check out ep 49 to see us scaring some gamers at the 2011 Midwest Haunters Convention. In ep 50 and 51, we show you how to create authentic looking smashed wall panels for your haunted house and how to add the appearance of rust to your props like we did for CarnEvil Manor which is just one of the attractions at the Powerhouse of Terror in Toronto, Canada. Thanks for watching and don't forget to let us know what you think or would like to see more of.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
In these episodes of Hauntventures, Melissa explains how to create weird and quirky vintage looking carnival walls, Jason explains how to they created the stairs and ramps across from each trailer of the haunted house, and they explain how they made bunk bed wall panels to look realistic for the set design.
Thanks for watching, and let us know what you think!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Here is some more helpful and affordable how-to tips and tricks for your haunted attraction. In these episodes of Hauntventures, the HIY Productions team explains how they made a bed look lived in along with some safety measures, how to maximize space and strengthen your theme using props as walls, and they talk about a new sculpting project. Thanks for watching!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey guys! Here are a few more how-to videos we hope will be helpful for your haunted house. In these episodes of Hauntventures we show you how we taught some students how to use the airbrush machine for make-up and tattoos as well as some troubleshooting tips, as well as an overview of our set up for CarnEvil Manor, our promotional haunted house for our October event at the Powerhouse of Terror in Toronto Canada. Thanks for watching and let us know what you think!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Here are a few more how-to videos that we hope you find helpful. In these episodes of Hauntventures, we show you our portable make-up area as well as some brush tips, and we show you how to fire proof all of the fabric in your haunted house. Thanks for watching and let us know what you would like to see!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hey guys! We have a few more episodes of hauntventures to share with you. In these videos, our youngest volunteer adds some great fabric detail to the freak show storage area in CarnEvil manor haunted house, Jason, Melissa, Erin and Eric explore a creepy grave yard with weird infant graves, and we transport the promotional trailer haunted house to the Ribfest. Let us know if there are any tutorials or specific videos you would like to see and we would gladly oblige. Thanks for watching!!!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts