Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I had the same thought as foolishmortal......either black flex pipe or just a short section of black PVC. If your still worried running through a straight section, maybe add either a 45 or 90 elbow between two short pcs. of PVC.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Dryer vent hose works pretty well for connecting a short distance from machine to something else, like rigid pvc pipe with holes drilled in it. The most difficult part is getting it connected to the fog machine, leaving a little gap so the hose isn't in direct contact with the nozzle - that helps prevent the fog from blowing back out that end of the tube. And from, y'know, melting your hose. Doesn't stay hot for long, but coming right out of the nozzle it's intense.

Home Depot has a kit for that

·
redrum
990 Posts
Find out which way the draft (inside) or wind (outside) is blowing. Set the fog up wind. Let the fog roll. I think the vortex looks the best with just the right amount of fog (very little) but that's a personal preference.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
I'm going with a small 400 W dogger and it's a little heavy. I'm going to set up an 8" fan and experiment with that. Wind, touch wood, has never been detrimental in our haunts...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If the air is stagnant then use a small fan, that might also swirl the fog!
I am so far behind the eight ball that I will be lucky just to get some fog pumped in and the laser aligned. The kids will just have to be impressed this year with whatever they get. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts