Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Your best bet would be to go to home depot and get wire they come in spoolsand are super cheap.make the shape of the hand get some clay and staying building on it till you get to the desired size.wait for it to dry and paint. You can also get an old heavy duty glove and fill it with great stuff foam and cut off the glove and paint it

·
Registered
268 Posts
Dang, I never would've thought of shooting great stuff into a glove. Might have to try that with vinyl or rubber gloves. I got those like Carter has liver pills.

I'd imagine if you tape around the fingers it would keep the gloves from distorting too much. Then again, the distortion might work out well too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dang, I never would've thought of shooting great stuff into a glove. Might have to try that with vinyl or rubber gloves. I got those like Carter has liver pills.

I'd imagine if you tape around the fingers it would keep the gloves from distorting too much. Then again, the distortion might work out well too.

That's what I love about this site you learn things you would have never thought about

1 - 6 of 6 Posts