Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To go along with my Pirate theme this year, I opted to make Pirate Pillory! You know - the torturous device that your head and hands would got locked into for doing bad things to your neighbors?

This year, I made an adult-sized version connected to a child's-sized version. All for good fun and photos out on the front porch. The holes were cut extra large so no one gets stuck and the top slats slide up and out.

I simply used 4 wooden fence pickets (6" wide) and some scrap 2x4.

I tweaked it up with some metal plates (craft foam) and bolts made from wooden furniture pegs.

Spray paint for the finish!

Halloween Pillory and Crates.jpg

Halloween Pillory Dungeon.jpg

·
Registered
244 Posts
Pretty cool! You'll have a ton of people taking pics in them for sure. I might steal your idea and make some that are not so escape proof, for my adults only Halloween party. :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty cool! You'll have a ton of people taking pics in them for sure. I might steal your idea and make some that are not so escape proof, for my adults only Halloween party. :)
Steal away! Don't let your party goers go 50 Shades of Halloween!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still finding the right place for the pillory in the front yard. The goal is to have some of the house in the background, but in a location where people won't be blocking each other from walking on the porch. Hmmmm... Decisions, decisions...

20151028_184624.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts