Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Awesome! Isn't it great when the kids come by to talk about the decorations? There are about six or seven little dudes who walk by every day, just to see what's new!

How many channels of LOR do you have? I was hoping to get my butt in gear and get a show organized for this year, but weaseled out of it...

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,130 Posts
Thanks for that post....it puts a little extra fuel in the tank for the final push. :)

I don't give a fig about fortune, or glory, and have no interest in having the biggest haunt, or silly accolades. However, a note like that from a small person who just so happened to be touched in some way by the haunt; absolutely priceless.

Last year, after everything had gone dark, the lights were out, and the haunt was quiet, our doorbell rang. A young man of about 13 was at the door, and he said, "I just wanted to tell you your yard was really cool. I'm going to have one like that someday."

When my back aches, and I'm irritated that a prop isn't working out quite like I want, or maybe I'm just plain tired, moments like that provide the little push I need to keep going.

I think if I got a note like that, I'd have it framed.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts