Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is totally unrelated to the Mitchell's wonderful new book "How to Haunt Your House".

Does anyone own this DVD? Anyone care to make a review?

Turn your home into a Haunted House! This DVD will show you how.
A fun and spooky soundtrack helps to get you into the Halloween spirit.
Follow easy to use blueprints.
Make your own Guillotine and Gallows.
Scary chainsaw effects.
A terrifying candy table effect and much, much more!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

Yes, I own a copy of it & watch it for seasonal inspiration.
It's very good for any skill level, advanced Haunters will find it good spirited fun.

Two guys own a large old house, & show how they do Halloween. With the help of their lovely assistants, they cover many topics. The projects are made with inexpensive materials to help save time & money. They range from a bleeding skull, electric chair, & Guillotine. Also covered is the importance of haunt lighting, sound, & effects. The dvd is an hour of spooktacular fun.

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haunty, yours is "Fun to Know: Create a Halloween Haunted House"?

Hmm, this is a different DVD, but it looks interesting. Just how lovely are the assistants?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The photo I posted is the same dvd, just a different cover art. (available through bestbuy.com)
I have the exact same dvd as your first post. Bought it at Horrorfind Weekends years ago. Yes, they are lovely. lol It's worthy of any Haunter's library collection.

BigScreamtv has "Xtreme Haunted House Make-Over" dvd. It's another haunting "How To" dvd with step by step instructions on many projects. Also very worthy of owning & good sources of haunt inspiration. I found it the cheapest through Oriental Trading Company.

Fun To Know: Create a Halloween Haunted House - DVD

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
I do have that exact dvd and i enjoyed it quite a bit. There are quite a few projects in there that anyone can do. And yes there are a couple lovely assistants there to help out. This is a fun dvd that does inspire one to start building and decorating.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts