Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently been looking around for some How-to books on prop building, make up, mask making and general Halloween stuff. I noticed most of the books were a little pricey so I was wondering about a thread to discuss some good books that would be worth purchasing. any imput on this would be greatly apprciated. ( sorry if i posted this in the wrong Section i am a noob and still learning)

·
Registered
916 Posts
I have puchased and recommend the Terror Syndicate books. There are several props in each book and although the methods for making some of the props does not very a great deal there are some great pointers in each book.

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Thurston James Handbook for Molding and Casting has been recommended. I have that book. It is probably the best on the market, but you will find much more updated information on the internet. If you are interested in that subject let me know, and I can send you some links.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thurston James Handbook for Molding and Casting has been recommended. I have that book. It is probably the best on the market, but you will find much more updated information on the internet. If you are interested in that subject let me know, and I can send you some links.
I'd be intrested in learn some of those links.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts