Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to cast up a copy of my frankenstein monster to put up for sale on e-bay.
However I am having trouble pricing him. The prop is latex and polyfoam filled. Hand painted and 7 feet tall. Here is a pic to give you an idea of what he looks like.

Halloween Forum - lilgeek's Album: lilgeek's bits o' horror - Picture

I would like some feedback from the forum about what this guy would be wrth to you IF you had the money to throw out. What would people be willing to pay for a hand made limited edition prop like this... Replies would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks,
Sam

·
Banned
535 Posts
Well first i would like to know how much in supplies and how much time it will take to make each one. I will say this though if the price is within reason then you will sale them easier. A lot of people over price things so bad they will never sale a item. Me personally id rather make 10 bucks profit 100 times then just sale 1 time at 300 bucks know what i mean?

·
Registered
591 Posts
kewl! that's the way I always think is frankenstein or is it frankensein (oh he's jewish?)mel brooks.let me know when you start selling if it a price I can afford I'd like one.and what I'd really like is something like that as a vampire.As far as price figure cost plus 10-15%.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts