Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a number of people with great fog chillers. I was curious as to about how much ice do you go through in a typical night. I am planning a crypt style chiller and wanted to know how much room I will need to have for ice.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I bought 6 bags of ice for my crypt chiller last year but only ended up using 5 - Started with 4 then added a 5th about 2 hours in. I may not have needed to add the last bag but did so as a precaution. I buy more than I need becasue I don't want to run out. Ice is only on the left half of this - foggers on the right.

It's running 3 foggers on a 30 sec on / 30 sec off loop so it's pumping lots of warm fog through it.

ChillerOpenTop.jpg

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
89 Posts
I bought 6 bags of ice for my crypt chiller last year but only ended up using 5 - Started with 4 then added a 5th about 2 hours in. I may not have needed to add the last bag but did so as a precaution. I buy more than I need becasue I don't want to run out. Ice is only on the left half of this - foggers on the right.

It's running 3 foggers on a 30 sec on / 30 sec off loop so it's pumping lots of warm fog through it.

View attachment 405002
That is so cool(sooryt for the pun). i would love to see more pictures of it and more details about how you did it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts