Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I got my new foggers (for a total of 3) yesterday & with my son going shopping with the wife, I have an hour to test.

How much fog juice do I need to put into the fogger for testing? I would like to test all three fog machines at once. I hate to waste the fog juice as I expect a 20 minute fogging session.

Any suggestions on how much juice to use? Fill it half way, a quarter? I dont want to burn out the heating element or anything.

Keep in mind I will be dumping the juice out of the units (my unit last year had a slight crack & leaks a bit but it works fine).

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
444 Posts
I hope you worked it out since this morning. It is hard to answer you question with out knowing the type of foggers you have. Does it have the control for duration/interval. What setting will you put it it on? Also every fogger, even the same brand/model can burn up more or less juice when compared. I would put in more then you think to be safe. Its cheaper to buy fog juice then to replace a good fogger. Also some of the newer better foggers have automatic shut off to protect them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up only testing one. I used about half the fogger capacity. I did dump that fluid back into the bottle when I was done. Is that OK or will that harm the fogger?

I would like to test all 3 at once & dump the fluid back into the bottle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts