Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 15 treat bags left out of 45 and 3 bags of candy (1/2 snickers bag, 1/2 of m&ms and one full bag of butterfingers) So not too bad

How about you all?

·
Monster Collector
3,388 Posts
we had a 200 count snack sized bag left that we basically bought as emergency back up.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,582 Posts
I have most of my candy left...and toys/stickers, too, since I made up treat bags...we only had 9 tot's due to awful weather. I normally get around 20-25, and I bought extra candy and such this year because I thought it would be a bigger turn out, as the weather just days ago was warm and beautiful. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I had a lot left but gave most of my extra to my friends daughter who I took trick or treating. I kept a little for myself. I thought I'd get more kids since its a Friday night, but only had about 25, which is normal.

·
Registered
668 Posts
2-250 (and about an eight of another) count bags left out of 5. Expected more being a Friday, but I guess 500-700 will be my norm. Starting handing it out at 6:00, slowed down by 9:00, ended as soon as rain started at 9:15.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Wow! I couldn't imagine 500 TOTs! Not sure of the kid-count yet until I inventory the left-overs. I give out dollar-store variety toys that I buy in bulk- with full-sized candy-bars thrown in here and there. Bought 2 boxes of 24- and since most of the kids went for the toys, I still have a whole box plus some left over.

·
Registered
606 Posts
We got less ToTers than last year's 30. We had built some of our first props this year and had hopes that if we haunted it, they would come. With those hopes in mind, hubby bought a lot of candy. We have about 7 bags left of the fun size bars. We maybe handed out 5 bags. I was having the kids who came after 9 take a couple of handfuls.

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,101 Posts
We had fewer due to weather, so we ended up with probably 1/2 of what we org. started out with. Was throwing it at kids there at the end. Am thinking tonight of reverse TOT'ing around our block here & giving candy to my neighbors.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts