Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apparently have an unhealthy obsession with zombie movies as I own 27. There is just something about the end of the world, dead walking the earth, with a handfull of survivors engineering eleborate schemes to make it until tommorow that I love so much. Doesnt matter how corney the effects are either. In fact the cornier the better!

How about you?

·
Hauntless
8,332 Posts
Let's see, hubby and I played all the Resident Evil games, have all the movies and I have two of the soundtracks that I listen to all the time (great haunt music).

I heard something that really nailed it for me explaining why zombies are the best scary monster. It is because they are a metaphor for death. If you are quick enough, exercise enough, eat healthy enough you can avoid zombies (for a while). But, eventually they WILL GET YOU. None of us can evade zombies forever. THEY NEVER STOP. So, in a way, this monster is real. It will certainly get us in the end.....BOO! :p

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
But, eventually they WILL GET YOU. None of us can evade zombies forever. THEY NEVER STOP. So, in a way, this monster is real. It will certainly get us in the end.....BOO! :p

thanks for brightening up my day...that's just what I wanted to hear on my birthday ;)

·
likes candy & razorblades
1,085 Posts
Zombie Death House
Zombie Lake
Teenage Zombies
Dead Alive
Night of the Living Dead
Erotic Nights of the Living Dead
Day of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead (original)
Dawn of the dead (remake)
Land of the Dead
Diary of the Dead
28 Days Later*
28 Weeks Later**
Zombi 2
Zombi 3
I Eat Your Flesh
Return of the Living Dead
Dead and Breakfast
Boy Eats Girl
City of the Living Dead
Dead Alive
Dead Alive 2
House of the Dead
The Last Man on Earth
Plan 9 From Outer Space
Return of the Living Dead
Return of the Living Dead 3
Shaun of the Dead
Redneck Zombies

*It's not a true zombie movie but it's close to the genre

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good point on 28 days and 28 weeks. Its more of a virus and they eventually die off. Starvation I believe? Even though I dont think they actually say it.

What is the zombie forum you belong to? Would love to check it out!

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
I don't know exactly how many I own, but it is the majority of my movie collection. I have a zombie obsession for sure. I LOVE all things zombie...........
Don't know why though.

I like Cabin Fever is good too. Although it falls into the same catagory of 28 days/weeks later.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
we have: night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, white zombie, my boyfriends back, and i am legend
we just got white zombie so i haven't watched it yet.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Let's see, hubby and I played all the Resident Evil games, have all the movies and I have two of the soundtracks that I listen to all the time (great haunt music).

We play the games too and on the Wii the UC version is quite creepy that my 14 yr.old is kinda scared to play it at night. Now for his B-DAY I got him the UC RE Wii gun collectors edition. I do love Zombie movies and you can never blast anuff of them when it comes to gaming......THE DANG THINGS JUST WON'T DIE !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love Zombie movies

Night of the Living dead
Dawn of the dead
Day of the dead
Land of the dead
Diary of the dead
Night of the living dead (remake)
Dawn of the dead (remake)
Resident Evil Trilogy
28 days Later
28 weeks later
48 weeks later
Children of the living dead
Return of the living dead trilogy
Shaun of the dead

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
Oh goodness, I'm such a loser! I only own one, but absolutely love it! SHAUN OF THE DEAD! Empress Nightshade on the forum suggested it to me and it's a huge fave. My friends think I am a total dork when I force them to watch it! Oh well.....

·
Registered
232 Posts
jeez you want me to go and count! lol to much work! do have about 600 movies, and i would say 90% or more are Horror/Sci fi. yes I have a movie problem :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts