Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering how much trick or treaters do others get. This year we are planning for about 350 since it's a Friday night

·
Undertaker
3,270 Posts
Depends On The Weather . We Were Expecting Six Hundred Last Year But The Weather Kept It Down To A Little Over 400. Im Buying treats for Six hundred Depending On The Weather.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,599 Posts
We had between 300-400 both of the last two years, and the weather was horrible; rain, wind, chilly. On a nice night, we'll get 600(+). Our personal best was about 625 a few years ago. We'll buy candy for 400 initially and if the forecast looks decent get enough for 600.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I get about 25, hoping for more this year since its on Friday night. Last year I could see kids walking by my street without coming down (its a dark cul de sac), this year I'm putting a sign on the corner for them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Fifty, which is a slight improvement over last year. Can't imagine what hundreds look like, but I'm hoping to see the numbers bump up a little again this year.

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,674 Posts
I try to get 2 or 3 every year, but this year I'm having the dungeon remodeled, so I can't get any :eek::rolleyes::D

Seriously, I get between 200 and 300 ToTs. Of course, since Halloween is on a Friday this year, we can all expect a higher number of ToTs than usual.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm not sure what to expect since I'm in a new subdivision. I've seen alot of children around. I'm figuring the kids from around here and some other neighborhoods in the area possibly. I've got 2 big bags totaling 450 pieces together. I figure that would be enough.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Last year we got just a few over 400, this year I'm expecting more. It's a Friday and downtown ( just a few blocks down) is having a festival from 6 -7:30 pm .. I think that will bring in more people. Bought my full sized bars at costco, have enough for 600 kids. I doubt we'll get anymore than that.

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,130 Posts
We're used to several hundred annually, but this is our first year in a new place.

I've been told that the average in the neighborhood is 50-ish, but I'm hoping that some nice clear fall weather, combined with a Friday night will boost that number. :)

To help try to move the needle, I'm adding new lights, or very small props nightly, and sill start running some projections this upcoming week.

We shall see....

20141017_215006_Richtone(HDR).jpg

·
Registered
371 Posts
None! I live in a dang apartment :( Wish I did get some cute lil' kids though, I always have candy, just in case!!!

When I was still living at my dads house though, we didn't have as many because all the kids I grew up with were old and gone doing their own thing, not many kids replaced us in the neighborhood. But there were a few people that would drive their kids out of the "bad" neighborhoods to ours, so probably like 50 kids total. If that!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Maybe around 100 at this house, just guessing though since we leave a bucket out, but I'm trying to guess by the # of kids we pass. This year we'll be in a new place and I have no clue on how many to plan for.

·
Registered
302 Posts
800 to 1,000 every year. If we get more this year due to the Friday halloween, I can't imagine how hectic it will be.

It's already like the prison being overrun by walkers in TWD. This year it may be like the mega herd that almost took Daryl and Michonne out when they were in the cool black car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I get 10 if I am lucky... :( All the kids around here go to the bigger "richer" neighborhoods, so I just wind up giving out handfuls of candy to the few that do come. They like it...I am sure. haha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts