Halloween Forum banner

how many of you are halloween couples

3774 Views 55 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  darkrosemanor
i was wondering recently how many of you are Halloween couples? meaning do you both have a joint or separate account on here?? and if so who is your other half on here? Do you both have an somewhat equal passion for Halloween? I know there's several of you that one is majorly into Halloween and decorating and the other just deals with it and watches from afar and lets you do almost anything you want.

i unfortunately am somewhat on my own .. my partner watches from afar , he tries to join in but i think he does that just so he doesn't end up another dead body..hehe One thing we do both do and love is going to horror nights. i'm trying to rub off on him a bit more. work in progress.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,993 Posts
No. I wish.

I am actually a little depressed about this tonight. I was saying something to the kids about Halloween and he said he had a "slight concern" that I "wait all day for one year" so it must be disappointing afterward.

I tried to explain to him that it's a season--or WAS, before I moved here, where there ARE no seasons. I guess I'm just not supposed to be happy here at all...not even once a year.

Sorry. Bad day.

· Registered
1,993 Posts
I'm sorry your having a bad day hun! Hey but that's why we have this site to turn to anytime through the year 365 days a year Halloween all the time. I live in Florida so i know about not having seasons. but you make the most of it. Don't let your hubby ruin or take the fun out of something you love to do!
Thanks, ((runswithvampires)).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.