Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Hauntingly Addicting
3,781 Posts
Well hubby is not a member on here and does not focus on Halloween all year like I do....that said, he is up for building whatever my little head can come up with or any prop on here I think I would like to have. I usually see something on here that I like...print out the directions from the tutorials section, find hubby and say here make this. He usually says ok Babe:) He also builds a frame that wraps all the way around the house for our annual Haunted House the kids like to have for their party and now we open for Halloween. IT takes many weekends and nights and lots of planning and he never complains.He has never let me down and usually finds a way to improve on ianything I give him or make it my own. He may not be on here but he is the absolute best man for a Halloween Queen like myself to be married to.

· Hauntingly Addicting
3,781 Posts
lol did any of you on your first date ask " are you a Halloween fanatic? cause i am" ...lol let them know right off the bat what they were getting them selves into.
I didnt do that but we met in August in college and our first Halloween together we went shopping together for a pumpkin to carve. We looked and looked until we found the perfect one. Nice and really big and had a great size for a fabulous design. I had said something like I hope it doesnt bang around in the car on the way home.(He had a 1967 mustand when I met him:)) Anyway when I got into the passenger seat I looked back to make sure he had set the pumpkin on the floor and to make sure it wasnt going to roll around. Only when I looked back I found it seat belted in the back seat! [email protected] Like a toddler!:) IT was the cutest thing I ever saw:p Thats when I knew this guy was the one for me:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.