Halloween Forum banner

how many of you are halloween couples

3764 Views 55 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  darkrosemanor
i was wondering recently how many of you are Halloween couples? meaning do you both have a joint or separate account on here?? and if so who is your other half on here? Do you both have an somewhat equal passion for Halloween? I know there's several of you that one is majorly into Halloween and decorating and the other just deals with it and watches from afar and lets you do almost anything you want.

i unfortunately am somewhat on my own .. my partner watches from afar , he tries to join in but i think he does that just so he doesn't end up another dead body..hehe One thing we do both do and love is going to horror nights. i'm trying to rub off on him a bit more. work in progress.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Devilishly Dutch
4,376 Posts
My hubby (PieterHolland) has an account here and used to have an acct at the 'other' forum.
He's more of a do'er than a talker though. I did get him into chat here one time. Since he's dutch, he wasn't able to keep up well. He had also had a few drinks before hand to build up his 'dutch courage' lol So I'm the one who surfs thru the forums for ideas to steal and he's the one who makes them. Right now he's working on the coffin bar that a member posted after halloween last year. After I post pics of our props, he soooo loves reading the postive feedback from all the members here. He was so flattered by a witch from canada's praise over his headless waiter prop that it took everything in me to keep him from flying off to canada :D

He's the prop builder and I'm the party planner. I work out the theme, make the invitations, plan the games, do the decorations and handle the food. We make a great team. Having a hobby that we both share and enjoy has enriched our lives. Of course most of our friends see it is an illness lol

MsM

· Devilishly Dutch
4,376 Posts
Well your hubby does do very nice work! Can't wait to see how the coffin bar comes out. :)
Thanks Pod....me too lol I think all the house remodeling things that we did this spring and having a guest visit this summer has sucked the energy out of him. He's been struggling to get motivated but said last night that he's starting to get more in the swing of things. The coffin is made...now just all the details, fogger, lighting, and BEER!

MsM

· Devilishly Dutch
4,376 Posts
Thanks....Pieter is following the tutorial posted by Oldsguy. Of course ours has to be abbreviated since we are sooooooo limited on space!

· Devilishly Dutch
4,376 Posts
I have loved Halloween ever since moving to the states as a teenager. We didn't have Halloween where I was from. My partner likes Halloween some, enough to let me be all nutz that time of year with preparations and what not. I will continue to work on converting her... already started show and tell about the forum nonstop and have started projects. So i'll see!
M.
Where are you from originally?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.