Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprisingly, I'm not burned out this year. I'm actually thinking of starting to tweak a few props in the next few weeks - even tho our haunt is tomorrow night. We ran out of time on a lot of ideas and I really want to get them done while they're fresh in my mind.

Other than possibly hitting the post-Halloween sales, is anyone else NOT taking a break?

Stacy

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I'm not sure yet. I may start a "year-long" project of making a couple of monster props. I've never done anything like that before so I feel like it's something that will take me a good long while to do. And it would be nice to have a craft/activity to do over the course of a few months.

·
Registered
776 Posts
for the last two years we have been year round my wife and partner in crime burned out arounf june i burned out just this month ( bad timing right) so we agreed to take a break untill about march. atleast from building. it should be said though that at this point we have enough stuff built or bought to fill a 12x12 shed and our front yard is only about 30 x 25

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,855 Posts
I'll most likely still be doing something halloween-ish all year.

Halloween isn't just my main hobby, it's my creative outlet and what keeps me from dwelling on other depressing issues in my life. :(

·
Grand WaZoo
841 Posts
I'm always planning on the next and greatest prop, though I think I'm going to kick back till after Christmas or later in the winter before I begin to round up bits and pieces. I do know that if I continue this crazy haunted obsession doesn't slack up I'm going to have to higher help! Ohhhhh my aching back!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts