Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My haunt has gotten pretty big over the years, and of course this year is going to be the biggest so far. And with Halloween being on friday this year I was thinking about putting on maybe a "preview" of my haunt on Thursday, without the fog, sounds, scares and stuff, and then possibly run the haunt Friday, Halloween night, and Saturday night as well. Anyone here ever do something like this? Was just wondering how it turned out and if anyone came? Thanks!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I set out our graveyard, fences, spiderwebs and such a few weeks before Halloween and put the big props out on Halloween itself. Last year I started to put everything out on the saturday night before so family & friends who cannot make it on the 31st can come over to see everything, have some fun and food, and maybe give them a few early scares in the meantime....hehe.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Forget to mention that all the big props come back in at the end of the night. This year I already have 3x's the people from last year planning to come over though.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forget to mention that all the big props come back in at the end of the night. This year I already have 3x's the people from last year planning to come over though.
Wow, nice! Im expecting a lot more then last year as well. Word of mouth has a huge impact on these sorts of things. Especially when your the only game in town so to speak. I've actually seen a couple houses in my neighborhood all ready decorating that never did before!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,067 Posts
Usually the main stuff is one night only (two counting party night now).

We put up the graveyard with basic stones a few weeks out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts