1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UV INDEXSUNRISESUNSETMOONRISEMOONSET
UV INDEXSUNRISESUNSETMOONRISEMOONSET
THU

OCT 31
Showers60°40°50%SW 8 mph64%
4 of 107:09 am5:52 pm10:52 am8:53 pm
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
THU NIGHT

OCT 31
Showers--40°40%WSW 7 mph75%
0 of 107:09 am5:52 pm10:52 am8:53 pm
Cloudy with showers. Low around 40F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Looks like another crappy wet one in middle TN as of now. Not that I get many ToTs as it is I bet it will be DEAD. /sigh

·
Registered
289 Posts
Partly cloudy High of 65. But I live in Texas and it will change. I looked a few days ago and it was going to be 72. Last year it rained.

As long as it doesn't rain Im happy.

And maybe for once the fog machine will work if it's that chilly :D

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
The high here on Halloween is only 80, that counts as a cold front in Florida, and a low of 68. Unfortunately there is a 40% chance of rain. Hopefully it will only rain in the morning.

·
Registered
64 Posts
It went from sunny and 57 to rainy and 72 overnight. I’ll believe it when I see it. Now that I’ve got everything done it seems so far away haha

·
Registered
350 Posts
Not good. Not good at all. The attached is the outlook from today until the 31st here. I start vacation on the 24th. I'm not even sure when I'll find a break to do up the yard proper. 🦇

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Metro Detroit is calling for a high of 48 and a chance of rain/snow as the evening progesses. I expect to see more winter coats than costumes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Today was supposed to be my big build day, but it is pouring rain. I keep going out during the lighter sprinkles to put up the things that are weatherproof, so - tombstones, fencing, that's about it. We've got a few stormy days (which are needed because there has been a drought here) but 10/31 will hopefully be sunny. At least with the rain, I can drive stakes in the ground - it's been so dry here my yard is like dried out clay.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I’ve already decided if the weather goes crazy and kills my display, I’m posting on my village Facebook and offering candy no matter what. I’ll wait for sun but somehow someway this is happening. Mother Nature be damned.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Phoenix is FINALLY getting comfortable weather, and no rain or much wind in the forecast for the rest of October. (We haven't seen rain in a month, but when it's in the 80s, who can complain??)

1 - 20 of 136 Posts