Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hierachy,metallic grey and phone noise really have potential for background music for a haunt. IMO the others - not so much. I tried to imagine them in a haunt, played a couple you tube videos haunts with the other sounds, just didn't match for me. But the 3 I mentioned really hit the mark.:)
Well thank you :D. Some are definitely horror themed. Biggest aspiration is in game music.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nah, I was bummed for a minute, but I accepted it was one person. Besides I'd only block you if you tracked my posts and repeatedly told me how much "you suck" lol... Then I'd have to indulge in that ignore button. But nope. you're all good Garth.

·
Registered
20,817 Posts
*Goes to every single thread with Burgundyblack active and posts that particular remark, regardless of subject*;) I sometimes do not think how my responses could possibly be taken, which does not always bode so well:D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
*Goes to every single thread with Burgundyblack active and posts that particular remark, regardless of subject*;) I sometimes do not think how my responses could possibly be taken, which does not always bode so well:D
XD that's no problem communication breakdowns happen with text 0.o getting all philosophical and stuff. but yeah Glad to start seeing some familiar screen names popping up. Didn't even notice you were in state. Haunt club Member?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.