Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested to hear from you. Yes you. Constructive criticism. On my stuff... I'm very new at it so, drop a line. Please please please!? ;p SoundCloud.com/burgundyblack

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
No big deal...

Even if you are just starting, your tracks certainly do not sound amateurish. It seems that you are on the right track. Good luck.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I like a few of the tracks. They would make great sound in a movie scene or as part of a haunt. I may be in touch if that's OK.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I like the experimental approach, especially "Metallic Grey", very eerie.

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,162 Posts
Hierachy,metallic grey and phone noise really have potential for background music for a haunt. IMO the others - not so much. I tried to imagine them in a haunt, played a couple you tube videos haunts with the other sounds, just didn't match for me. But the 3 I mentioned really hit the mark.:)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^_^ gracias sir. Really appreciate that. I read the comment wrong the first time, and was like... ouch lol.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hierachy,metallic grey and phone noise really have potential for background music for a haunt. IMO the others - not so much. I tried to imagine them in a haunt, played a couple you tube videos haunts with the other sounds, just didn't match for me. But the 3 I mentioned really hit the mark.:)
Well thank you :D. Some are definitely horror themed. Biggest aspiration is in game music.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man I gotta start directing my comments ;p - Just know that they are responses in the order of the comments.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like a few of the tracks. They would make great sound in a movie scene or as part of a haunt. I may be in touch if that's OK.
Thank you, my interest is background music. As for getting in touch... two words. Restraining order - Kidding :D

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Man I gotta start directing my comments ;p - Just know that they are responses in the order of the comments.
I take it that you originally thought that I was being super blunt:D Glad that you took the time to read mine again as it was intended, rather than adding me to the ignore list:p;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nah, I was bummed for a minute, but I accepted it was one person. Besides I'd only block you if you tracked my posts and repeatedly told me how much "you suck" lol... Then I'd have to indulge in that ignore button. But nope. you're all good Garth.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
*Goes to every single thread with Burgundyblack active and posts that particular remark, regardless of subject*;) I sometimes do not think how my responses could possibly be taken, which does not always bode so well:D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*Goes to every single thread with Burgundyblack active and posts that particular remark, regardless of subject*;) I sometimes do not think how my responses could possibly be taken, which does not always bode so well:D
XD that's no problem communication breakdowns happen with text 0.o getting all philosophical and stuff. but yeah Glad to start seeing some familiar screen names popping up. Didn't even notice you were in state. Haunt club Member?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts