Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We tried something different this year, in the invitations we sent out we added a link to the party website and included a promotional video. Below is what we made. It went over extremely well. I was wondering what others did to make their party stand out in a world where everyone seems to have a Halloween event going on?

·
Registered
2 Posts
That pumpkin bar is super cool! I love the video idea, and may borrow it😁 To make our annual party stand out we come up with one big, main game every year. We also have smaller games going throughout the night. For example, last year we had a midnight glow in the dark egg hunt. It was a great success, except for a friend running into a tree with his face😂 We've also done lip sync contests, karaoke, and Halloween bingo. There's always a nice prize for the main game (one year I bought a cauldron and filled it with candy, scary movies, popcorn, and scary socks). Another thing I do is hand make trophies for 6 categories. Last year I bought empty water globes and silicone glued random things in each one to make it unique to the category. After drying, I filled them with colored water, glitter and other stuff. These things seem to be what my friends look the most forward to every year😁 good luck!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Obviously the best way to make it memorable is to make your guests feel at home, be themselves, and have a great! To help the memories, we set up a consistent name for our party every year: Boos N Booze, and then add the theme for each year. We also got the web domain for it and set up a site: Coven Invitation | boos-n-booze. We just used Wix and their built in site creator, for the site design, and also used Google Sites hosting, so it was all super easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts