Halloween Forum banner

How do you do it all?

1469 Views 18 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Haunted Ship
I work full time and have two kids (three if you count my husband) and a dog. I know I am not the only working mother out there. My question is how does everyone else get everything done? Am I just not organized? I am getting so frustrated. There is so much I want to do and the only time I really get anything done is when we have our monthly make & take meetings. After our meeting is over my project usually just sets there until the next month.

If I work on Halloween projects the laundry doesn't get done or the house doesn't get cleaned. If I keep up with housework the Halloween props never get finished. It is a vicious cycle! Birthday parties to attend or to give, school functions, sports, grocery shopping all get in the way of Halloweening.

I see so many great props being created and I know I could create a lot of nice props...I just need to find the time! I actually thought I had great time management skills until I really started getting into Halloween as a hobby!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,324 Posts
You need to be really organized to get the most benefit out of your available time. You need tools standing by, ready to go. Once you're organized, you'd be amazed at what you can accomplish in a short time.
Also you can set aside a block of, say, 2 hours each week dedicated to working on props.

Or you can be like me and simply shun television.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.