Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I recently bought a clown wig that includes a bald top and hair on the back of the wig. I was wondering how I could conceal where the edge of the wig meets the skin. It's made of some kind of elastic cloth, not latex.

·
Registered
291 Posts
You could try liquid latex and then some makeup on top.

Or if you are going to be a scary, creepy clown, why not use makeup and make it look llike a cut that is stiched together. Clown lobotomies....should be legalized. LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, that would be a good idea. But the problem is that I'm dressing up as Pennywise from Stephen King's "IT". Basically he's supposed to look like a regular clown because he has to lure in the children.

·
Registered
312 Posts
This might not work for a clown costume but I always cut an old black shirt and sew it along the edge of the mask. This letes me hide my neck or where ever skin might show.

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Probaly going to have to use some liquid latex to blend it in with your skin. Thats really the only way to make it look like part of you. Lucky thing is though is that pennywise is white and you don't have to worry about natural skin blending for the make-up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probaly going to have to use some liquid latex to blend it in with your skin. Thats really the only way to make it look like part of you. Lucky thing is though is that pennywise is white and you don't have to worry about natural skin blending for the make-up.
yeah I'm sure that would be really annoying.

Thanks guys! Liquid latex sounds like the best option.

·
Registered
298 Posts
You could try liquid latex and then some makeup on top.

Or if you are going to be a scary, creepy clown, why not use makeup and make it look llike a cut that is stiched together. Clown lobotomies....should be legalized. LOL
Legalized or Mandatory? :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts