Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think that i'm going for a creepy walk in the night with my friends, an tape all on my gopro.
and maybe there will be some firecrackers...
how about you?

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
The creepy walk sounds wonderful!
Our Halloween night will be spent, as always, enjoying snacks and adult beverages while handing out tons of candy! After the trick or treaters give it up for the night, we'll continue the fun watching some classic horror movies.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Trick or treat in many neighborhoods near me are Thursday and Friday this year, so I get to stay home and enjoy my evening. I will have a fire, spooky movies, yummy foods/candy, and some solitary time. I celebrate Samhain as well, so I am having both a fun spooky day and a deeply spiritual one. It is a great blend of rituals and activities with my kids!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you all for share your halloween with me!!
the horror movie is a very good idea! i love horror movie; watching it at night is very exciting!
and the spiritual halloween is very deep and beautiful! wonderfu!! i like it.
sorry for grammar i'm italian ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
We take the kids trick-or-treating. One of us stays home to hand out candy and usually sits outside with the fire-pit. It was cold last year, so the fire-pit was pretty popular with people. We had a few stop multiple times just to warm up. We have had some friends join us the past few years and are hoping they can make it this year. We get apple cider going in the crockpot and the kids watch some Halloween shows.

·
Registered
244 Posts
We typically have some neighborhood friends and family over at our place. Since I live in Wisconsin, it usually gets pretty cold halloween night. So I usually setup my fire pit in my drive way so us dads can huddle around it, drink beer and handout candy....while the wives and kids go trick or treating.

Then some of us adults dress up and go out for a few more drinks. It's always fun seeing all the other adult costumes around Milwaukee halloween night.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I usually get my costume on and greet the kids outside to give them candy's. I like seeing the reaction when the see my display..

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'll be arriving at Universal Studios that night at about quarter to six. After clocking, I'll climb into a costume - a pair of bloody scrubs and a blood-stained bath robe, then I'll check out a rubber knife and stand in line for makeup. Once that's done, I'll trail out with the rest of the cast B scareactors onto the streets of New York playing a homicidal maniac in order to scare the crap out of as many of the guests that come to Halloween Horror Nights as I can. And I'll repeat this for five 45-minutes sets until the event ends in the wee hours of November first. It may not be traditional, but it is too cool for words!

·
Registered
526 Posts
For us it will be Halloween week: Tuesday night we will host our youngest's BoyScout troop for a party, Friday we will have our personal party, AND THEN ***for the first time*** our yard haunt should have a lot of attendees!!!
After 2 years of "practice" (where we only got 5 and then 16 trick or treaters :( ), we worked up the nerve and made a FB event for Halloween night. Based on current FB response, we may hit 200 TOT's and their parents or more - so we will be entertaining until the witching hour. ***SOOOOO ECITED!!!***

·
Registered
807 Posts
Well, it's a big night of giving out candy at our house. We get lots of kids and usually have to buy more candy at the last minute! I always have some classic Halloween movies on and I make my pumpkin chili. After the last trick-or-treaters, we put on the costumes and head out for an evening of scary, adult fun! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts