Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think I found this place through some link off of The Monster List. i lurked for a loong time then forgot the site... then last october bumped into it again through google... and here I am :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
I found it when I googled for a FCG, the link brought me to a tutorial, but I couldn't access the photo links unless I joined so I did, and here I am:D

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
Don't remember......... Was probably searching the web for Halloween ideas and came across the site. Was quickly added to my favorites and now I spend many hours a day here.......

·
Registered
432 Posts
I was one of many people who belonged to a different Halloween forum that was badly managed. We packed camp and moved over here en masse.

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,448 Posts
I think it was when I saw a video of Halloween Bobs singing quartet and followed a link on building a 3 axis skull.

·
Resident Lunatic
1,771 Posts
I ended up here pretty much the same way many of the members did. I was searching for a sound and found HF by accident among the search results.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I was looking to get away from all the negativity on the local racing forum I was on. It was refreshing to find HF where everyone is positive, shares ideas and helps each other. Larry is great at what he does on and for this site. Besides, my passion is Halloween, racing is just plain fun.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts