Discussion Starter #1
My younger sister and I started sending each other spooky Halloween
ecards to each other in 2004. We would send one each day in October,
starting the first through the 31st. She called herself Trick-or-Treat and
I picked Halloween as the first part of my name, and ghosts and goblins
for the second part. The Halloween Ghost didn't sound quite right, but
The Halloween Goblin sounded perfect!

Thus The Halloween Goblin was born!

When I joined the forum in 2005. I used it as my user name. :)

·
Resident Lunatic
1,771 Posts
I used to work for the Chicago & Northwestern Railroad and now the Union Pacific Railroad. When I worked for the C&NW, I had an S10 pickup truck with the license plate "1RRGUY." My son drives it now. When I signed up with HalloweenForum, I was prompted for a user name. All I could think of at the time was RRguy. Hence the name.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Baron Samedi is a Voodoo deity, who stands at the crossroads guiding the souls of the departed to the underworld. It is a persona that I adopt at halloween as I guide the TOT's through the haunt.

Also like the real Baron Samedi, I have a fondness for Rum and tobacco.:eek::D

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
The zombie in House By The Cemetery is called Dr Freudstein. I dropped the 'Dr' to avoid an automatic assumption that I was male!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
My nickname in our neighborhood is "Wolfman." About 2 years ago, I had created a pirate character for our local Lion's club haunted hayride called "Captain Wolfbeard." Since there are already user names with wolfman on here, I went with "Wolfbeard" when I signed up.

Eric

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
I have an affinity for American myths and legends as well as scarecrows, so an appropriate one for fall (my favorite time of year) was to take on the name Johnny Appleseed, who also in many artistic renditions is scraggly, lanky and wearing just about anything he could lay his hands on so appears to be a living scarecrow. Works will and then the "killer" avie was discovered!

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Terra is short for Terra Queen. An icon used at Universal Horror Nights. Two years ago I was the Terra Queen for Halloween (you can see me dressed as her in my signature picture).

Here's a better picture of her in my window that year:

·
Registered
725 Posts
About 5 years of MMO's. EQ, WoW, and Vanguard. Bubbels was one of my main character names through these games. I finally quite the addiction when my daughter was born, but I suppose the name is just something I became used to using when the mask it on. So I kept it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
My user name is my license plate on my car, mustang Cobra....VNOMISS, "venomous" for snake & "miss" for girl...hence VNOMISS! ;) And I kinda like the way it sounds...lol

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I coulden't think of a cool user name so since it's a halloween forum I just took that word, and since Halloween rocks imo I added that along with the 08 because I joined in 08.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Well I love all things Spooki thats how I got Spooki.

I am a mom so thats how I got mama

For the licious part you'd have to ask my hubby;)

He thought the name was perfect for me:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 185 Posts