Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name is Angela and I just discovered this forum thanks to Pinterest. I have spent the last few days lurking and looking at all 80-something pages of the Dollar Tree thread (even though we don't have that exact store here in Toronto).

I have been married to my fantastic husband and best friend for 21 years and we have two daughters (15 & 19).

I love decorating for Halloween and have already gotten a few new ideas for this year. As well as a potential idea to do with the five year old twins I babysit.

I am looking forward to roaming around the rest of the threads and becoming an active member of this site! :D

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings from England, Angela.
You'll find some good ideas here as to what to do with 5 year old twins...my personal choice would be as animated, albeit somewhat noisy, groundbreakers.. :eek::D

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture169299-greetings.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the welcomes! I'm loving the photo welcomes (or whatever they are called)
Baron of Samedi, sadly, I don't think that the five year olds do creepy well. Although I'm thinking some spiders or other bugs on magnets strategically placed throughout their house might be fun. Fridge, bathtub, various doorknobs.... I may get fired if their mom hates spiders! Anything done with them will be cheap, too.
MY kids, on the other hand.......

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,087 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
15 Participants
Scruffywolf
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing