Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
STARK Raving Mad
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple wanting to get married on Halloween heard about us and our house and asked if they could RENT our house Halloween night for their wedding & reception (with 60 guests)! Plus, since my wife (Kathy) is a party & event planner, they asked her to plan it all. But wait, there's more! After seeing pics of some of the food Kathy prepares for our Halloween parties, they asked her to cater it as well!

The day after our party is always a bit depressing, since after months of work, it is all over in just a few hours. But this year, we will have another party to look forward to!

And, yes, we will post pics. Duh.

By the way, we're still available in 2009 if someone else wants to come to Vegas and get married on Halloween night at our house...

·
Registered
574 Posts
That's really cool! Maybe Brian and I should tour the property this weekend to secure a place for 2009, haha. Everytime we go to Reno or Vegas, everyone asks if we are getting married.

·
STARK Raving Mad
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's really cool! Maybe Brian and I should tour the property this weekend to secure a place for 2009, haha. Everytime we go to Reno or Vegas, everyone asks if we are getting married.
Please do! Usually, we discourage people from seeing the unfinished product (the inside of the house is currently about 75% done and the haunted house & facade are about 50% each), but if you are actually interested in getting married there, we will make an exception.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
that's really awesome news! Can't wait to see the whole set up. This will sound dumb but it is a Halloween themed weeding right? I wish you and your wife and that lucky couple all the best of luck. I sure hope everything runs smoothley. Maybe ya all will be come friends after it.

·
STARK Raving Mad
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's really awesome news! Can't wait to see the whole set up. This will sound dumb but it is a Halloween themed weeding right? I wish you and your wife and that lucky couple all the best of luck. I sure hope everything runs smoothley. Maybe ya all will be come friends after it.
Yes, that sounded dumb.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Wow! What a great opportunity for you both. How often does everything just fall into place like that. You guys must have some good mojo workin' there! Congratulations!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts