Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our neighbourhood has a holiday decortating contest every year. Sadly not a Halloween Decorating contest. So this is how I participate. Hopefully I can attach my Youtube. Would love to see any others who have fun at Christmas with their favorite Halloween items.

·
Registered
218 Posts
This makes me want to do something.. maybe next year I’ll put something out there. Just concern about the weather damaging it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
These are all so awesome!!! I used my pumpkin sentinel base and long conduit the bats are attached to for a tall Christmas tree but nothing that was obvious Halloween. Definitely need to come up with something on this!

Rudolph the red nosed dinosaur with the hearse is one I would have NEVER thought of. Love love love it!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
My skellies are just riding mountain bikes in the garage at the moment. Really need to lift my off season efforts!

...then again, is there ever a Halloween "off" season? ;)

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,581 Posts
Mine are just in storage in the basement & the 12 footer is in his garage storage shelf. He's gotta last more than a few years & he'd never make it through some of the winds we've had lately.

I will gladly enjoy all of youse guys set ups vicariously though! Keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mine are just in storage in the basement & the 12 footer is in his garage storage shelf. He's gotta last more than a few years & he'd never make it through some of the winds we've had lately.

I will gladly enjoy all of youse guys set ups vicariously though! Keep 'em coming!
Just curious, did you take your 12 footer apart to store him? Looking for options with ours.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,581 Posts
We had to. The box got damaged just sitting on our porch for a month so my husband took it all out & built shelf that hangs from the ceiling in our garage for Mort.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We had to. The box got damaged just sitting on our porch for a month so my husband took it all out & built shelf that hangs from the ceiling in our garage for Mort.
Mort, his name I presume, so it sounds like you have not put him together yet?
Our poor guy (Mr. Big) is currently on the back deck, we are trying to decide if we try and take him apart for storage. If so how best to do that. Our summers are pretty brutal.
Plant Tree Wood Road surface Grass

1 - 17 of 17 Posts