Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched all over or a thread of this, and am kinda surprised I came up with nothing.

It's one of the top 10 on HauntWorld and has been on TV a few times, but it's the best in Austin.

Anyway, I go every year and have already gone this year and it was one of the most fun times I've been! Lol.

Of course for the most part I know what's coming, but I went in front this time for the first walk-through and it was so awesome, haha. I love being scared.

I want to go back! Anyone else here ever been there? Or want to go there?

·
Registered
735 Posts
is this the haunt that was outside a shopping mall parking lot? I went to haunt like this in Austin a couple years ago it was good

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's in an old laser tag building. It's mostly the same each year, but they make little changes here and there and work on it year round. It's like 3 haunted houses in one ticket and pretty decently priced.

They have monsters entertaining people in line while they wait so it's still fun even if it takes a while to get in on a busy night. This year we went on a Friday and they had zombie nurses dancing on a stage, it was pretty cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts