Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in yesterdays paper where they are making a movie versions of "the House Of Dark Shadows", staring Johnny Depp, who shlould be, IMHO, great in it! The origional guy, drawing a blank on his name at the moment, will also have a small part. Can't wait! . They didn't give any dates on anything, but , still, it's coming!

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
Gee, I don't know... I like Johnny Depp and all... but as Barnabas Collins? I can't imagine anybody but Jonathan Frid in that role. But I'm willing to give it a chance. I could be wrong...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I saw in yesterdays paper where they are making a movie versions of "the House Of Dark Shadows", staring Johnny Depp, who shlould be, IMHO, great in it! The origional guy, drawing a blank on his name at the moment, will also have a small part. Can't wait! . They didn't give any dates on anything, but , still, it's coming!
OK I maybe lost here... is this based on the TV series "DARK SHADOWS"???

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
OK I maybe lost here... is this based on the TV series "DARK SHADOWS"???
Yes. The original "Dark Shadows" series ran from 1966-1971, although it was never shown here in the UK as far as I can remember. A movie version, "House of Dark Shadows" was released in 1970.

The series was remade in 1991, but was forced off air by coverage of the first Gulf War and subsequently only ran 12 episodes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts