Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mother of Monsters
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The husband and I finally got our credit to the place where we can buy a house. And we think we have found one. We put a bid on it this mod in and the best part it had a small garage which means I will have more room for my Halloween addiction!

I'll share photos when we actually get a house! I'm so excited! Oh! And it's in town so I'm hoping for TOTers!

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
The husband and I finally got our credit to the place where we can buy a house. And we think we have found one. We put a bid on it this mod in and the best part it had a small garage which means I will have more room for my Halloween addiction!

I'll share photos when we actually get a house! I'm so excited! Oh! And it's in town so I'm hoping for TOTers!
Congratulations! I was in your spot through spring/summer of '12 and finally moved into a house in August of that year. We were so excited because we, like you, chose a place in town and were hoping for TOT's. We've had two Halloweens here and it's been a blast both years. House hunting can get overwhelming after a bit but, eventually it WILL happen for you. Good luck and I hope you find the perfect house quickly! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts