Halloween Forum banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://knxv.img.entriq.net/dayportcore/dpm/DayPortPlayers.js"></script><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">DayPortPlayer.newPlayer({articleID:"25089",bannerAdConDefID:"35",videoAdObjectID:"34",videoAdConDefID:"11",playVideoAds:"true",autoPlay:"true",categoryID:"3",accPos:"CCTVI.VIDEO.LOCAL",accSite:"KNXV",playerInstanceID:"79E9B438-E8FF-FFD4-61AC-E88644E2C20B",domain:"knxv.dayport.com"});</script>

Trying to post a link to this video of our haunt? Anyone know what Im doing wrong?

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I'm looking to have guest go inside the facade this year with some type of haunted hotel theme. Have the guest walk thru hotel like hallways. I need ideas on how to make the facade look like a hotel?

I'm thinking of getting rid of the peak above the door and do a two story flat front. Kinda like an old west hotel or something. Maybe add a section to the front in between the windows and do a double front door?

Any hotel ideas?

· The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,395 Posts
Hallow and here's a thought:
I say turn it into a "Dead and Breakfast" Inn. That way you could keep the peak and "cozy" it up a bit with more lace curtains and a few potted black and red flower boxes underneath the windows. Add a creeeeky porch swing and a garden path. have the skelly's sipping tea on the porch or out in the garden/cemetery. Then make a sign that swings from a pole in the yard - "Welcome to Indiva Inn - Dead & Breakfast. Always a vacancy waiting for you!"
That's my 2 senses! can't wait to see your transformation from last year! And we are still waiting for you to come to Ohio to build ours!
BOO!

Well - it's just a thought

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.