Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking about taking a trip down to sandiego and visiting hotel Del Coronado. And was wondering if any one has been. And if you can spend the night there? Any details about the hotel would be great!

·
Registered
883 Posts
It's a beautiful place to stay. Right on the beach and next to lot's of cool shops and places to eat in Coronado. You need to enjoy the fact that it is an older establishment but it's very nice. My son's a professional wedding photographer here in San Diego and it's one of his favorite places to start out his engagement photo sessions.

·
Disney Inspired
840 Posts
If you don't stay there, you must go and visit to check it off the bucket list. It is a favorite for US Presidents when they come to San Diego. Lots of history there. Coronado is a neat town with an old small town feel (minus the traffic :eek:) and has the best stretch of family beach in San Diego.

·
Registered
273 Posts
But the bridge!!! OMG that bridge. I have Gephyrophobia (fear of bridges in case that wasn't clear already LOL!). It's a gorgeous hotel, I've been there once. Yes you can stay there. Room 3502 is one of the rooms purported to be haunted. You should stay there and report back here immediately!

·
Registered
63 Posts
It is a working resort, so yes you can stay there but I also hear its very expensive, its a high class hotel and it aint cheap!
Years ago on a family holiday vacation we had Christmas Day lunch, which is an annual thing they have there. Its very beautiful, huge, and right on the beach-we walked on the beach after.
Marilyn Monroe filmed a movie there, and you can also stay in her suite.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts