Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found Hot Blood glue sticks at the Incredible Party Store. They were a bit overpriced but I got them anyway as I'm tired of painting hot glue to look like blood. I am in love with it and I'm planning on using it a lot. It works in a regular size glue gun (not the mini). Here I used it on a fake candle. Originally I put on regular glue to mimick wax drips, but today after getting the hot blood glue I dripped it over the regular wax and I like how it looks and easier than painting glue.
[/IMG]

2,442 Posts
That looks great, yeah painting hot glue is a pain. I'm kinda nervous of my glue gun at the moment, had a blockage and it spurted out glue on my finger leaving a nice scar...that stuff hurts!

I tremble when I use it now lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
sadly online orders don't help someone like me who dose not have a credit card, but then again they should have something like that at a arts and craft store....maybe

·
Registered
52 Posts
S1n - If you cant order online check out Michaels. They have a variety of colored glue sticks.

·
Sculptress of Scare
2,768 Posts
Sickie Ickie is a forum member who sells colored glue sticks very reasonably. Just click on the link in his signature.
Here's a tip when using hot glue. Always keep a bowl of ice water nearby and dip whatever part of your hand or finger that's burned...instant relief!...trust me, I know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts