Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I am having a haunted asylum theme this year and I was looking for ideas for how to make the hospital signs. Mainly for room signs like "morgue," "surgery/lobotomy room,"office," etc. Trying to get as realistic as possible on a budget you know? I have tried pinterest and searching this site, but you do you know how many things come up searching SIGNS? :rolleyes: haha

So any ideas or reference pics would be awesome! :D:D Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
These two came from actual hospital doors (...don't ask). I can take better pics and measurements, if you want :)

IMG_3846.jpg IMG_3847.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting! I have never worked with chipboard before. As a poor DIYer and an avid amazon shopper/supplies hoarder (got a stack of cardboard in my basement half a wall high lol), usually cardboard is fine if you do a few light coats at a time :) but I love trying new materials and wonder how it would compare! Thanks for the idea Loops!!

Was looking for some more ideas on door signs though, something office-y. I have been searching high and low, even for a reference pic, but still haven't found anything that makes me go "yes! that's what I want in my asylum!" hehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts