Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to find some plans drawing measurements for a static horse drawn hearse I have been to this site but the link doesn't work for the details/plans 2005horsedrawnhearsehow-to I know at one time I thought I some here but search didn't seem to help.Any one know of a link or site or detailed photos and some basic measurements,length of enclosed area,total length,height of enclosed area.width, etc

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's my site. I have the plans on-line, but I recently switched providers so it's unavailable until I set it up again. I'll post the plans tonight when I get home.
Evil bob looking forward to your plans for the hearse. If I start prop build ing now maybe I'll be done with props by sayyyyyyy NOV. LOL So many I want to build this year.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I imagine that building one that rolls can get pricey...

I've seen 36" wheels at HarborFreight for about $20 but have no clue whether they would support the structure. I don't really need it to move for what I plan on doing, it just would be real handy if I could set up in one spot and roll it to where I wanted to display it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you evilbob look forward to the build. Is this is the big one? or the easy one on the table?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks for the kind words!
Yeah. It does draw comments when left outside for a year or two...

Bob,
That is beautiful.
I would love to have a reason to keep that displayed year 'round.
I actually do have a reason, but my wife hates it when I try to anger my neighbors. :D

Finn

1 - 20 of 56 Posts