Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
I am sure, that someone out there could use a Swivel Base for their Horse Drawn Hearse.
These things are really hard to find, or so.......I found out.
Having said that, the Cool part of Halloween and doing our own Builds is the fact......that we are always looking for things, that we can use.
And.....The Fun part is, that we come across things, when we least expect it.
I have followed a lot of Halloween Hearse Builds on You Tube....and each and everyone of them, mentions how difficult it is to find the Swivel Bases, that will be used for the Steering on the Front Axle.
Well......I happen to have 3 of them, at present.
I'd Love to send one, to someone that could actually use one, on their own build.....in exchange for a Full Size Skeleton or some Skulls?
So.......if anyone is looking for one of these......I can help you out.
We have ONLY 121 more days ( At this time of Posting ) .....till the Big Night! :
Lets see if we can help each other out?

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,
Well......I was really hoping for a simple Trade....as I am always looking for a lot more Skulls or Skeletons.
Having said that.....if you are not able to help out in that capacity....you are welcome to the Swivel base for FREE.
Now....having said that, You will have to Step Up for the cost of the Shipping.
I would think that would be a Fair Offer to anyone, looking for this hard to find piece.
Let me know where you live....and lets see what the Shipping Costs will be.
So......I take it that you are building a Hearse?
If so.....tell me all about it or what your Design plans are?
Such as the Width.....the Length......what wheels are you planning on using ( Steel or Wood? ) .....what type of axle are you going to use?
Are you going to have Open Side on it or are you going to have a Plexi Glass Window in the side?
What are the dimensions of your Drivers area......what type of Lights / Lamps will you use on it?
Building a Hearse is Fun.....but.....we all have different ideas, as to what we all like.
Lets hear all about your idea and your Plans?
I'm surprised that a lot more Haunters are not making a Hearse for their Haunts.....as they are a Show Stealer, for sure!
Let hear all about what you have in mind and what the construction Materials will be, that you plan on using on your Hearse?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are any of these still available? Starting to build a hearse for next year and definitely need one. I don't have any skeletons trade but would be willing to buy one or if you could point me in the right direction to buy one I'd really really appreciate it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts